Communities of Color Nonprofit Stabilization Fund Applications due on Friday, November 21st 10 5 pm
- The RFA (no significant changes from the original)
- Excel budget template (You only need to fill out the first tab)
- Frequently Asked Questions we have compiled from the community briefings
Please note the following updates:
- The salary is capped at 15% and this DOES NOT include fringe. However, fringe should be no more than 7.65% of the 15% (or less) of staff salaries.
- Any hardware/software purchases are limited to 15% of your total budget. This is limited to hardware and software only as it relates to the capacity building initiative (for example accounting and fundraising software)
- City Council requires that no more than 60% of your total budget can be applied to a private, for-profit consultant. There is no percentage cap on nonprofit consultants.
Additionally, our list of consultants is still being vetted by DYCD and we will share this as as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of us with any questions:
Coalition for Asian American Children & Families
David Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-809-4675 x108 (Application Submission)
Marissa Martin at email@example.com or 212-809-4675 x109
Asian American Federation
Jo-Ann Yoo at firstname.lastname@example.org (Inquiries, no submissions)