Hidden in Plain Sight: Korean American Poverty in the New York Metro Area
Download your FREE copy
This supplement to our 2021 report, Hidden in Plain Sight: Asian American Poverty in the New York Metro Area, examines the changing demographics of Koreans living in poverty. Since the last Census, new population estimates show that the growth in the Korean community in the New York metropolitan area has largely occurred outside of New York City. Our analysis will show that the Korean population in poverty has been steadily migrating out to the suburbs of the metropolitan area.
AAF’s latest report on Korean American poverty:
- Illustrates the changing demographics of Korean Americans living in poverty, particularly their migration to the suburbs
- Investigates the scale of the geographic spread of Korean American poor in the New York metro area
- Helps in understanding who the Korean American poor are, and the challenges they face
- Highlights key differences between Korean Americans in poverty and Asian Americans in poverty
- Emphasizes which recommendations from the .
Get your FREE copy of Hidden in Plain Sight: Korean American Poverty in the New York Metro Area here: