Business owners who are facing issues with inspections or violations can contact us for help. We can help with navigating ticket responses, from settling and curing, to fighting an unfair ticket and preparing for court.
What is OATH?
- Learn about your options for responding to tickets and summonses.
- Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Urdu
Guide: How to Respond to a Summons
When you receive a summons, you must respond by scheduling your hearing. If you do not schedule or do not appear for your hearing, you will automatically be found in violation and charged the fine.
- How to schedule your hearing in-person, over the phone, or reschedule
- Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Korean, Urdu
OATH Help Center: Get connected with an OATH Procedural Justice Coordinator to get help and resources for your case
- Call at (212)436-0845, or fill out this form